Stephen Dawson work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Business, Real estate, Banking, Financial Services and International Law.
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1968
- University of Michigan, M.A., 1969
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1972
- Michigan, 1972
- Member, State Bar of Michigan, Sections of Real Estate Law (Council Member 1985-1994; Chairperson 1992-1993) and Business Law
- Member, Land Title Standards State Bar of Michigan
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Fellow, Michigan State Bar Foundation
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Stephen E. Dawson & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate, Business, International Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Stephen E. Dawson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Stephen E. Dawson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Stephen E. Dawson lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates