Stephen M. Floyd focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions, with a primary emphasis on leasing, development, acquisitions and dispositions. He has significant experience counseling healthcare and homebuilder clients in a wide array of commercial real estate transactions. With a value-oriented approach, Stephen helps clients anticipate future needs while providing practical advice on current issues.
- Prepares, negotiates and administers Stark- and Anti-Kickback-compliant ground leases, leases, timeshares and occupancy agreements for a large multicampus health system.
- Represented a national construction company and developer in the privatization of military housing on U.S. Army, Navy and Air Force installations across the country.
- Assists a growing multicampus health system and other healthcare clients in the strategic acquisition of land for skilled nursing facilities, medical offices, hospitals and hospital campus development.
- Assists a multicampus health system in strategic planning for future growth by providing sophisticated counsel related to land acquisitions and medical use restrictions, and developing hospitals, medical office buildings and other medical facilities.
- Georgia Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- J.D., Mercer University School of Law, 2011; summa cum laude; Mercer Law Review, Editorial Board; George Waldo Woodruff Award for Excellence; Walter F. George Scholarship; Faculty Award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Writing; Brainerd Currie Honor Society
- B.A., University of Georgia, 2008, summa cum laude with highest honors
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$