A multi-faceted lawyer with a litigation and transactional practice, Stephen J. Giovinco represents clients in contentious disputes and sophisticated deals. In his litigation practice, he has extensive trial experience in both the state and federal courts handling complex business, corporate, and shareholder disputes, breach of contract claims, aviation-based litigation, real estate litigation, landlord/tenant matters, trademark infringement, and fraudulent transfers.
Stephen also has particular experience in recovering property through replevin actions and in the enforcement of judgments, including executions and levies with the U.S. Marshals and local authorities.
A significant aspect of Stephen’s transactional practice focuses on aviation-related dealings, including the purchase and sale of aircraft, formation of Owner Trusts to ensure eligibility for United States registration with the Federal Aviation Administration, aircraft management and lease agreements, hangar leases, and aircraft financing.
Additionally, Stephen’s transactional practice includes negotiation and formation of contracts, commercial and residential real estate, and automobile manufacturer/dealer agreements.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2000
- B.S., University of Florida, Advertising, 1997
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach Chapter, Immediate Past President
- Southern District of Florida Federal Court Orientation Committee, Past Chair
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- National Business Aviation Association, Member
Rate : $$$