Stephen Siller focuses on creating solutions for international and domestic clients’ business and legal issues, whether they involve corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, or other disciplines.
His clients range from multinational banks and manufacturing companies to firms in the hospitality, logistics, distribution, commodities trading, staffing, real estate, pharmacy benefits, media, equipment leasing, and consulting fields.
Stephen served on the American Bar Association Negotiated Acquisition Committee’s Task Force, which was responsible for drafting the ABA’s model form of Asset Purchase Agreement and Commentary.
- Vistage: Member, 1994–present
- IR Global: Member, 2014–present
- International Bar Association
- American Bar Association: Member, Negotiated Acquisitions Committee; Member, Committee on Partnerships and Unincorporated Business Organizations
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York: Member, Committee on the United States in the Global Economy; Member, Transportation Committee
- Chairman, Cape Classics, Inc. (South African fine wine importer), 1994 – 2007
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1973, cum laude
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 1978
- Brooklyn College, B.A., 1970
Rate : $$$