Stephen A. Infante is head of Covington’s Private Equity practice. He has broad experience in mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, and also practices in the areas of corporate governance, securities, and finance.
His experience includes public and private acquisitions and divestitures, “going private” transactions, recapitalizations, and other leveraged transactions, minority investments, cross-border transactions and joint ventures, as well as representation of investment banks as financial advisors in M&A transactions.
Mr. Infante represents clients in a variety of industries including life sciences, energy, technology, industrials, communications and media.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1990
- Tufts University, B.A., 1987
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. in its $5.8 billion merger with Targa Resource Partners L.P.
- Represented Ascension Health, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S., in its investment in Accretive Health, Inc. and in connection with an investment by TowerBrook Capital Partners in Ascension’s TriMedx healthcare technology management services business.
- Represented SK Holdings in its acquisition of a significant minority interest in Eureka Midstream.
- Represented the Sorbaro family and Mavis Tire, the largest independent tire retailer in New York, in connection with a significant minority investment in Mavis by ONCAP Management Partners, and represented Mavis Tire in the subsequent acquisition of Somerset Tire Service, another large retail tire chain.
- Represented ONCAP Management Partners in its acquisition of Tecta, the nation’s premier commercial roofing contractor, from funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management.
Rate : $$$