Stephen Burg is a trial attorney at the law firm Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh Jardine, P.C. Mr. Burg’s practice is focused on representing victims of auto crashes, personal injury, trucking accidents, product liability injuries, gas explosions, wrongful death, and harmful drug products.
Mr. Burg donates a substantial amount of his free time to supporting nonprofit organizations in Colorado and nationally. Mr. Burg is on the Board of Directors for the Anti-Defamation League, the Colorado Judicial Institute (CJI) and ARC Thrift.
Mr. Burg helps to support the Denver Health Foundation’s Newborns in Need program, and the Southern Poverty Law Center, among others. Mr. Burg is an Associate Attorney for the ZRBG Pension Project – this project is designed to ascertain pension benefits for Holocaust survivors.
Stephen Burg earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Wyoming and his Law Degree from the University of Denver. Mr. Burg is currently admitted to practice in Colorado and in Arizona. He lives in Colorado with his wife Amy, and their two children.
- J.D., 2007, The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- B.A., 2004, University of Wyoming
- Colorado, 2008
- Arizona, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2008
- The National Trial Lawyers (NTL)
- Co-founder of the Colorado Judicial Institute Young Professionals
- Colorado Judicial Institute (CJI)
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA)
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$