Mr. Di Cioccio helps domestic and foreign clients achieve their business objectives from formation, to capital raising, to growth and expansion through mergers, acquisitions and strategic alliances.
Stephen represents public and private business organizations, nonprofit entities, and individuals in all manner of commercial transactions.
He regularly assists his financial institution clients in connection with debt financings secured by collateral ranging from accounts receivable to commercial real estate, transactions under master repurchase agreements, letter of credit issues, assignments and participations in syndicated credits, intercreditor agreements, and various compliance and regulatory matters.
Stephen also represents corporate clients in industries as diverse as healthcare, education, technology, and fashion in engagements involving financings, governance, corporate restructurings, M&A, joint ventures, consulting and agency arrangements, IP licensing, and NDA and non-compete agreements.
- Member of the New York State Bar (1985-Present)
- Foreign Policy Association, Fellow (1998 – Present)
- National Association of College and University Attorneys, Member (2010 – Present)
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member (1992-1996, Banking Law Committee Member (1994-96))
- Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, JD, 1984
- Rutgers College, Rutgers University, BA, Economics, 1979
- University of Stockholm, Graduate Study in Economics, 1980-81
Rate : $$$