Stephen Riccardulli focuses his practice on product liability and environmental litigation matters, including class actions, toxic tort and multi-party mass tort cases. Stephen has significant experience dealing with large groups of plaintiffs and defendants, and with cases involving complex issues of science and causation.
Stephen has particular expertise defending groundwater contamination and natural resource damage cases. Stephen also has experience representing clients in enforcement actions with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and various state agencies.
Prior to Buchanan, Stephen was a partner in a New York global firm and previously an attorney in the Office of the Corporation Counsel for the City of Yonkers, where he represented the City in various litigation matters, including land use and regulatory enforcement actions.
- Fordham University, B.S., 1997, Biological Sciences
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 2000, cum laude; associate on Pace University Environmental Law Review
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- American Bar Association, member and Vice Chair, Environmental Litigation and Toxic Torts Committee, 2015-2016; 2016-2017; 2017-2018.
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$