Stephen Price advises and represents clients on a broad range of real estate and business matters.
Steve’s expertise concentrates in negotiating, documenting and managing matters in such areas as acquisitions and sales, commercial and retail center development, residential, commercial and resort condominium development, construction contracting, leasing, lending and finance, easements and land use, and other real estate and business transactions.
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Indiana, 1987
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1984
- Michigan, 1991
- Missouri, 1987
- Kansas, 1988
Professional Associations and Membership:
- State Bar of Michigan-member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association-member
- American Subcontractors Association
Rate : $$$