Stephen Hall practices in the areas of insurance coverage law, environmental insurance litigation, asbestos and toxic tort litigation, and has gained considerable experience litigating coverage issues throughout the United States on behalf of the London insurance market and various domestic insurers, since joining the firm in 1983.
The types of liabilities over which Mr. Hall has litigated disputed coverage issues include: environmental, asbestos, broker errors and omissions, aviation, and business torts. In addition, he has gained significant experience representing insurers as “direct action” defendants in litigation filed in Louisiana.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1983; Research Editor, The Maritime Lawyer; Order of the Coif
- Tulane University, B.A., 1980
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana, Texas
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Registered Civil Mediator, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Tort and Insurance Practice Section
Publications : “The LHWCA Situs Requirement Adjoining Area Construed Broadly in Keeping with the Remedial Purpose of the Act,” 6 The Maritime Lawyer 118 (Spring 1981)
Rate : $$$