Veteran dealmaker Stephen K. Roddenberry advises clients in corporate compliance and governance issues, public and private securities transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments. Described as a “masterful strategist” by Chambers USA, he has built longstanding relationships with Huizenga Holdings, the Miami Dolphins, Sheridan Healthcare, and The GEO Group, among others.
Steve has served as lead counsel in hundreds of M&A transactions, spin-offs, and restructurings of private and public companies. He has represented buyers, sellers, private equity investors, special committees of boards of directors, as well as other stakeholders in these complex deals.
Steve has been ranked as a leading corporate lawyer by Chambers USA in Corporate/M&A and Private Equity law for more than a decade and by The Legal 500 in Middle Market M&A.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1973, cum laude
- A.B., Harvard University, 1970, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
- The Florida Bar, Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section, Past Chairman, 1985-1986
- Sports Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Foundation, Member
Rate : $$$