Stephen M. Vine focuses exclusively on private investment funds and their managers. For the past 40 years, he has advised some of the largest and most prominent private investment funds and fund managers in connection with their fund formation and capital raising activities. These funds have involved a diverse range of investment disciplines including:
- Global macro
- Distressed investments
- Private equity
- Domestic and foreign real estate
- Financial services
- Family offices.
- One of the founding partners of the New York office.
- Leads the firm’s investment management practice.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, cum laude, 1977
- A.B., Harvard University, magna cum laude, 1974
- New York
Rate : $$$