Stephen Yang is a senior associate in Alston & Bird’s Intellectual Property Litigation Group. He has worked on a wide range of intellectual property matters, with a focus on patent litigation before U.S. district courts and the U.S. International Trade Commission, particularly Hatch-Waxman and ITC 337 cases.
While with his previous firm, Steve was selected to work as an in-house counsel at a major pharmaceutical company in New Jersey. There, Steve’s responsibilities included managing ongoing litigations, product review and design, and contract and agreement negotiations.
During law school, Steve also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable William G. Young of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and for the Honorable Robert J. Lynn of the New Hampshire Supreme Court.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of New Hampshire (J.D., 2012)
- University of Wisconsin (B.S., 2009)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$$