Stergios “Steve” Milona represents major institutional lenders and borrowers in connection with the negotiation, documentation, and closing of mortgage loans, equity investments, mezzanine debt and other financing transactions across a broad range of commercial property types. Steve also represents developers, REITs, private equity firms and family offices in real estate sales and acquisitions, joint ventures and development projects.
In addition to his experience as an attorney, Steve has over a decade of real estate finance experience as a special situation lender dealing with transitional and distressed assets in various commercial real estate transactions.
Representative Matters :
- Represented life insurance company in $210,000,000 refinance loan of 360,000 square foot office complex in Manhattan, NY.*
- Represented lender in $78,000,000 construction/redevelopment loan secured by existing landmark building located in Philadelphia, PA, for repositioning as a branded hotel.*
- Represented lender in $120,000,000 debt restructuring secured by 660,000 square foot office complex located in White Plains, NY.*
- Represented family office in $118,000,000 debt restructure/ refinance covering seventeen multi-family properties located throughout New York City.*
- Represented private equity fund in $13,000,000 acquisition of office complex located in Dallas, TX.*
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., Myron M. Walley Memorial Prize, 2014, Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- Lehigh University, B.S., 1996
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York, New Jersey
Rate : $$$