Steve Biddle has successfully defended public and private sector employers in employment-related litigation and regularly advises companies in all human resources matters. He represents management in issues related to : Occupational safety and health compliance, Wrongful termination, Employment tort and contract litigation.
He appears in federal, state, and appellate courts and represents clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the Department of Labor, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and other government agencies. He also handles arbitration and mediation.
He also assists clients with employment class actions, business restructuring, employment policies and procedures, drug testing, and compliance counseling.
Additionally, Steve speaks to various employer groups and bar associations on labor and employment law, OSHA, Indian law, and other employment-related topics. His experience with legislative lobbying and bill drafting includes drug testing, the Arizona Employment Protection Act and workers’ compensation group self-insurance.
- J.D., University of Arizona College of Law, 1989
- M.S., University of Delaware, 1984
- B.A., University of Delaware, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- Arizona Supreme Court
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Section on Labor and Employment Law, American Bar Association
- Member, Employment and Labor Law Section, State Bar of Arizona
- Former Member, Corporate Counsel Division, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Former Chair, Employment Law Committee, Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
Rate : $$$