Steve Park is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Merger and Acquisitions, Cross Border Transactions and Integration, and Corporate and Securities practice groups. Prior to joining the Houston office of Baker McKenzie in 2013, Steve practiced with another international law firm in New York City.
Steve is a certified public accountant (inactive) and prior to his law career began his professional life working as a corporate finance associate in KPMG’s Seoul office.
Steve represents public and private clients in a wide range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, international restructurings, spin-offs and general corporate and governance matters.
He has experience in cross-border and multi-jurisdictional mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and redomestication transactions. He has acted for clients in a wide range of industries including oil and gas, life sciences, technology, auto, manufacturing, food and beverage, media and broadcasting and financial services.
- Columbia University School of Law (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar) (2008)
- Seoul National University (magna cum laude) (2002)
- Texas~United States (2014)
- New York~United States (2009)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a NYSE-listed global health care company in a multi-jurisdictional business divestiture transaction.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a HVAC equipment manufacturer.
- Represented a NYSE-listed multinational conglomerate regarding a multi-jurisdictional spin-off of its automotive business.
- Represented a LSE-listed company in its acquisition of an industrial valve manufacturer in the US.
- Represented a NYSE-listed company in its sale of its bowling products business to a private equity buyer.
Rate : $$$