Steve Sanfelippo is a founding partner of Cunningham Swaim, LLP, and leads the firm’s Appellate and Insurance Coverage practices. Steve is based primarily in Dallas, but is also licensed in California and regularly handles matters for clients out of our California office. He handles cases in state and federal courts nationwide, and also advises clients on a variety of issues, including risk management, coverage and indemnity issues.
In addition to handling clients’ legal issues as they arise, Steve also keeps his clients informed of emerging trends in the law and the latest legal decisions that could impact their businesses. Doing so not only gives clients the best opportunity to avoid disputes, but also puts them in a better position to handle any dispute that may arise.
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D. – 2000
- Concordia University Wisconsin, B.A. – 1993
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Bar Association, Council of Appellate Lawyers
- American Bar Association, Tort Trial and Insurance Section
- State Bar of Texas Appellate Section
- State Bar of Texas Insurance Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$$