Steven M. Tyndall’s practice focus includes corporate law, securities law, mergers, acquisitions and other strategic transactions, private equity, and venture capital.
A partner in Pillsbury’s Corporate practice, Steve represents issuers, underwriters, and private equity and venture capital investors in public and private offerings of equity and debt securities; clients in mergers, acquisitions and other strategic transactions; and public and private companies with respect to general corporate and transactional matters, including corporate governance matters and preparation of periodic reports under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 with respect to publicly held companies. Steve’s areas of emphasis include technology, energy and life sciences.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Has advised public and private companies, private equity and venture funds, and Board committees in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and other strategic transactions with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Has represented issuers and investment banks in public offerings of equity and debt transactions with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $3 billion.
- Has represented issuers and investors in private placements with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $500 million.
- J.D., University of Tulsa College of Law, 1998
- B.A., History, Southern Methodist University, 1992
ADMISSIONS : Texas
Rate : $$$