Steve Walden is member of Carlson Law Firm. When you ask Steve why he decided to get into law, he’ll tell you it was because he wanted to help people defeat the “giants” they couldn’t have otherwise defeated on their own. This is also one of the main reasons he became board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
In addition to family law, Steve’s practice areas include Personal Injury, Military Law, Criminal Law and Medical Malpractice. After graduating from the University of Central Florida with the distinction of Summa Cum Laude, he received his J.D. from the Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia.
Among his many affiliations are the State Bar of Texas, Bell County Bar Association (past president), and the Fort Hood Bar Association. Prior to his practice with Carlson Law Firm, Steve was a commissioned officer in the U.S. Army and U.S. Army Judge Advocate. Steve is licensed in Texas and Georgia.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, J.D.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Bell County Young Lawyers, Member
- Bell-Mills-Lampasas Bar Association, Member
- Fort Hood Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Georgia Young Lawyer’s Association, Member
Rate : $$$