Steven Caloiaro is Of Counsel in Dickinson Wright’s Reno office. Steven is an intellectual property litigator with an emphasis on patent and trademark law. Steven has substantial experience in all phases of patent litigation, including fact and expert discovery, drafting claim construction summary judgment and appellate briefs.
Steven works with several clients in the emerging online gaming industry, serving as external IP counsel and managing large-scale patent portfolios, including multi-million dollar sale negotiations. Steven provides strategic counsel on trademark protection, prepares and prosecutes trademark applications, enforces intellectual property rights, and litigates patent infringement matters.
He also helps clients navigate proceedings before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), including settling inter partes review cases before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
As an undergrad, he worked for the Washoe County Commission, the United States Attorney’s Office, and a United States Senator. Steven also helped lead the University of Nevada to a National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association Championship.
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A., Political Science and a minor in Law, 2008
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$