Steven A Certilman works at Steven A. Certilman, PC.
With more than thirty-five years of experience as a general corporate and commercial attorney, Mr. Steven A Certilman has been engaged in matters across a wide range of areas including:
- Corporate governance
- Investor agreements and disputes
- Lender financing transactions and collateralization
- Private investment capital raises
- Transaction due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements such as marketing and distribution agreements, trademark and copyright licenses, technology license and service agreements, computer services agreements, software development
From his unusual experience as both a commercial litigator and a corporate and commercial attorney, Mr. Certilman places great emphasis on preventive lawyering, an approach which requires a litigator’s perspective in the structuring of transactions and drafting of agreements.
To help to avoid unexpected outcomes and reduce business risk, he believes that the interests of clients are best served when clients choose to proactively prioritize conflict avoidance over merely reacting to conflicts as they arise.
His hobbies include photography, art collecting and travel.
Rate : $$$$