Steven B. Weisburd has extensive experience representing businesses and individuals in federal and state courts in California and across the country, including class actions, business disputes, mass torts, MDLs, products liability, and other complex civil litigation, for clients in the consumer products industry, mass media and entertainment industries, technology industries, and financial services industry.
A skilled litigator and legal strategist, Steven has over the past three decades amassed a long track record of winning high profile cases and derailing high-stakes litigation, including multi-billion disputes, through tactically executed legal arguments and vigorous advocacy.
Steven was a partner at Los Angeles’ Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP and then Dechert LLP’s Austin office, and also served as a law clerk for the Honorable Alfred T. Goodwin, United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Cambridge (LL.M, with first class honors, 1994)
- Stanford Law School (J.D., with distinction, 1992)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., magna cum laude, 1988)
- Dechert LLP, Complex Commercial Litigation Partner (2006-2016)
- Munger, Tolles & Olson
- Litigation Partner (1999-2006)
- Associate (1994-1998)
Rate : $$$