Steven Bret Ramsdell works at Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts P.L.C.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1995
- University of Virginia (B.A., History, 1988)
- George Mason University (J.D., with distinction, 1991).
- Member, Law Review, 1989-1991.
Professional Affiliations and Accolades:
- Virginia State Bar
- Northern Virginia Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Member, Board of Governors of the Virginia State Bar’s Bankruptcy Section, 2007-2015
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Steven Bret Ramsdell & Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts P.L.C. can handle?
Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts P.L.C. can handle cases related to laws concerning Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts P.L.C. located?
How much would it cost to hire Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts P.L.C.?
Steven Bret Ramsdell lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Steven Bret Ramsdell reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Steven Bret Ramsdell lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates