Steve Bylenga founded Chase Bylenga Hulst, PLLC with Carol Chase in 2010. Steve primarily represents creditors and debtors in consumer and commercial bankruptcy cases.
His creditor/debtor practice includes bankruptcy litigation, asset protection, creditor’s rights, commercial workouts, business reorganizations, and filing bankruptcy petitions on behalf of debtors. He also handles a variety of civil and commercial litigation matters.
Steve is a native of Grand Rapids, a member of the Federal Bar Association Bankruptcy Steering Committee, a member of the Board of Directors for the Debtor’s Bar Association of West Michigan, and a frequent speaker at bankruptcy seminars.
- Marquette University, Juris Doctorate (2006)
- Miami University, Bachelor of Arts (2003)
- Michigan (2009)
- Wisconsin (2006)
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Eastern Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for Western Wisconsin
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Debtors Bar of West Michigan (Board of Directors)
- Federal Bar Association of Western Michigan
- Steering Committee for the Bankruptcy Section of the FBA
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Inns of Court
Rate : $$$