Steve Dupré has a broad commercial litigation, trial and appellate practice with recent emphasis on complex commercial disputes, class action defense, business torts, fraud, fiduciary duty, business governance, contract and partnership disputes.
Steve has represented many different types of businesses and business owners, from publicly held companies to private entrepreneurs. He has also represented individuals in personal and employment matters. He makes it a habit to employ many different technologies and communication tools in both his day to day practice and his litigation and trial practices.
In his four decades as a trial lawyer, Steve has handled cases encompassing a wide range of industries and legal issues, such as accounting, administrative proceedings, appeals, bankruptcy, banking, breach of fiduciary duty, business governance, civil RICO both federal and state, civil theft, computer, collection, condominium, copyright, corporate governance, deceptive practices, defamation, e-discovery, eminent domain, fiduciary duties, forensic computer investigations.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1977)
- University of Illinois (B.S., 1974)
- Shareholder, Carlton Fields, Tampa, FL (1994-Present)
- Shareholder, Baynard, Harrell, Ostow & Ulrich, P.A. , St. Petersburg, FL (1985-1994)
- Partner, Levy and Erens, Chicago (1981-1985)
- Associate, Partner, Levy and Erens, Chicago (1977-1981)
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA (1974)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Board of Directors, Baryshnikov Arts Center (2015-present)
- Chair, Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg (2013-present)
- Board of Directors Member, Friends of Dance, Inc. (2003-2013)
- Tierra Verde Community Association, Inc.
- President, Vice President, Secretary, and Member of Board (1988-1996)
- St. Petersburg Beach Charities, Inc.
- President (1991-1993)
- Member, Board of Directors (1989-1993)
Rate : $$$