When it comes to closing deals, clients trust that Steven S. Camp will operate swiftly and decisively in even the most complicated transactions. Steve has deep industry knowledge bolstered by his time working as senior counsel for a large national bank.
He understands the language, goals and demands of the industry and has represented some of the largest banks in the country. From real estate to commercial and specialty loans, Steve finds a way to structure deals in innovative ways.
Clients rely on him for practical guidance relating to workouts and bankruptcy, and he’s achieved measurable success in regard to litigation. Steve has built a practice with a national reputation and is frequently recognized as one of the best banking and finance lawyers in Texas.
Community Leadership :
- City of Duncanville, Board of Adjustments, Former Member; Planning and Zoning Commission, Former Member
- Cliff Temple Baptist Church, Former Deacon Chairman
- Kessler Springs Homeowners Association, Board Member
- Oak Cliff Chamber of Commerce, Chairman, present
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Executive Board
- J.D., Oklahoma City University School of Law
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
Admissions : Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships : State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$