Steven Caplow handles arbitration, complex commercial litigation, appeals, and aircraft transactions. He has broad experience in matters involving supply chains, insurance, contracts, business torts, real estate, securities, intellectual property, and employment.
He serves as outside general counsel to ATREG, Inc., an advisory firm for advanced technology manufacturing assets. Steven represents airlines based in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East on commercial law issues.
He conducts arbitrations under AAA, JDR, JAMs, and WIPO rules, is a FINRA dispute resolution arbitrator, and regularly publishes articles in the London-based journal, Arbitration.
- Senior Commercial Litigation Attorney, Bogle & Gates PLLC, Seattle
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board of Trustees, The Bush School
- Vice President, Executive Committee Member, Board Member – Seattle United FC
- Past President, KCBA Aviation Law Section
- Past Board and Executive Committee Member, Seattle Arts and Lectures
- Past Board Member, New Discovery School
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 1990, with honors
- B.A., History, Carleton College, 1983, cum laude
Rate : $$$$