Steven M. Cordero focuses his practice on commercial litigation in federal and state courts, mediations, and arbitrations. He defends and prosecutes on behalf of a wide range of clients, including law firms and businesses, actions pertaining to commercial, professional liability, insurance, real estate, and employment disputes.
Steven’s practice is further deepened by his experience in patents, contracts, securities, environmental, immigration, and real property law. Steven is a former combat engineer for the U.S. Army.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1999, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal, Managing Editor
- B.S., John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Legal Studies, 1996, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Army, Combat Engineer, 1991-1994
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member
- Puerto Rican Bar Association, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$