Steven R. DeLott is Senior Insurance Counsel and a member of the Firm’s Corporate Department. His areas of concentration include directors’ and officers’ liability insurance, representations and warranties insurance, cyber liability insurance and insurance regulatory matters.
Steven is a former Adjunct Assistant Professor at the College of Insurance in New York City where he taught courses in insurance law and insurance regulation. Steven is a member of the American Bar Association, Section of Tort and Insurance Practice, where he serves on the Public Regulation of Insurance Law Committee.
He also is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the New York City Bar Association. He received his A.B. from Brandeis University in 1985 and his J.D. from Columbia University School of Law in 1988 where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and the Executive Editor of the Columbia Business Law Review.
- Columbia Law School, 1988 J.D.
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Columbia Business Law Review, Executive Director
- Brandeis University, 1985 A.B.
- College of Insurance, Adjunct Assistant Professor
- American Bar Association, member, Section of Tort and Insurance Practice, Pub. Reg. of Insurance Law Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Connecticut 1988
- New York 1988
- District of Columbia 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York 1989
Rate : $$$