Steven Klein is a seasoned intellectual property attorney with nearly two decades of experience in trademark protection.
He counsels clients on the clearance, registration, and enforcement of trademarks, in addition to domain name policing and the management of domestic and international trademark portfolios.
Steven also advises on licensing and co-existence agreements. He represents clients in trademark infringement and other intellectual property disputes, including in administrative proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and in Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy proceedings.
Professional & Community Activities:
- International Trademark Association
- Intellectual Property Section, Oregon State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Mittleman Jewish Community Center
- Board of Directors, Portland Jewish Academy
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, 1997, with honors
- B.A., English, Political Science, University of Rochester, 1991, cum laude
Rate : $$$