Steven Ellison has handled an array of commercial disputes, including the representation of financial institutions, mortgage lenders, and mortgage servicers in both commercial and consumer contexts. He has significant experience in handling complex intra-company business disputes, contract disputes, and litigating business torts.
He developed a national reputation through the representation of lenders accused of violating the Truth in Lending Act on both the trial and appellate levels. Additionally, he regularly represents lenders faced with RESPA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other statutory and regulatory claims.
Mr. Ellison co-counseled and sat second chair in a case successfully argued before the U.S. Supreme Court. He has been successful in numerous appellate matters throughout Florida as well.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, honors (1985)
- George Washington University, BA, with distinction (1982)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional Activities : Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Member, Board of Directors and Executive Committee, Chair of the Human Resources Committee, Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Past President, Arther I. Meyer Jewish Academy
- Leadership Palm Beach County Graduate
Rate : $$$