Steven J. Flynn is Senior Counsel in the Atlanta office of Gordon & Rees and is a member of the Commercial Litigation practice group. Mr. Flynn devotes the majority of his practice to defending clients in business and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining Gordon & Rees, Mr. Flynn practiced at a large regional firm where his practice focused on real estate and financial services litigation involving claims of wrongful foreclosure, breach of contract, title clearance issues, and violations of various federal statutes such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA).
- J.D., cum laude, Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, 2008
- B.A., cum laude, with Honors, University of Georgia, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Association, Atlanta Council of Younger Lawyers Section, Litigation Section
Rate : $$$