Steven Fulgham is a labor and employment associate in Baker Donelson’s Memphis office. Mr. Fulgham helps advise and defend manufacturing, health care, financial services and other corporate clients in all aspects of employment law.
This includes drafting position statements for matters before the EEOC, reviewing and drafting employee handbooks, drafting and litigating covenants not to compete, and advising clients with respect to and defending actions involving employment agreements and restrictive covenants, whistleblower claims, FLSA and Equal Pay Act issues, and discrimination/harassment based on race, sex, disability, age and other protected characteristics.
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., 2013, summa cum laude
- The University of Tennessee, B.S., 2010, summa cum laude
- Tennessee, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Secured numerous “no cause” findings for multiple employers before Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tennessee Human Rights Commission, and many other state agencies.
- Obtained temporary and preliminary injunctions against the client’s former employee in a non-compete matter.
- Obtained the dismissal of a retaliation claim.
- Secured a favorable settlement for the client after obtaining the court’s Report and Recommendation, recommending the dismissal of the plaintiff’s discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Member – Sponsorship Committee
Rate : $$$