Steven H. Goldberg is co-leader of the firm’s national Mergers and Acquisitions team and is the Business Group Coordinator for the New York office. Steven is widely recognized as one of the leading M&A lawyers in the country.
He practices primarily in transactions, private equity, joint ventures and strategic investments. For more than 25 years, he has represented both publicly traded and privately held companies in transactional and securities matters in a number of industries.
- Has represented both U.S. companies investing abroad and non-U.S. companies investing in the U.S.
- Has been involved in transactions involving only international companies. Experience includes M&A matters for clients globally including in the European Union, Canada and Asia (including India).
- Experienced in corporate governance and securities matters. Has provided advice on commercial lending transactions and the equity and debt restructurings of public and private companies.
- Regularly represents private equity funds and bank holding companies in connection with their investments in various portfolio companies.
- Regularly advises both publicly traded and privately held companies in connection with their global investment and divestment programs.
- Has advised on a number of transactions in which government contracts are a key asset.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1990
- B.S.B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, 1987
Admissions : New York, 1991
Rate : $$$$