Steven D. Henry helps businesses and individuals tackle complex legal problems. He is a solution-oriented, seasoned litigator, having handled numerous business, regulatory, product liability and personal injury cases over his more than 15 years of practicing law.
Steven has been listed as a Rising Star by Georgia Super Lawyers for business and product liability litigation. In addition, he has experience in formulating legal and business strategies for a wide variety of clients that look to him as their outside general counsel.
Steven’s transactional experience includes the buying and selling of businesses and assets as well as real estate transactions and the appropriate structuring and formation of a variety of business entities.
As the founder, owner and operator of a real estate development firm and with experience as a financial and management consultant, Steven brings a rich and varied skill set to his law practice. As a result, he has developed a strong understanding of what clients truly need concerning efficiency, value and effective counsel.
Representative Matters :
- Represented defendant product manufacturer in product liability case claiming $162 million in damages
- Represented an international medical technology company in a dispute over its intellectual property rights to its medical device/invention
- Represented several national retailers in a variety of personal injury matters, toxic tort litigation and intellectual property litigation
- Represented general contractors and subcontractors in business and construction-related disputes and deals
- Represented a variety of individuals and businesses in governmental and internal corporate investigations.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2001)
- University of Georgia (B.B.A., 1995)
- Georgia Institute of Technology(M.S.M., 1997)
- Defense Research Institute, Commercial Litigation Section 2009-2013
- Wills for Heroes Sub-Committee, Public Service Committee, Georgia Bar Association – Younger Lawyers Division, 2009-2011
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, 2014
- Georgia Bar Association, Business Law Committee – Younger Lawyers Division, 2007-2011
- Georgia Bar Association, Ethics and Professionalism Committee – Younger Lawyers Division, 2004-2007
- Younger Law Alumni Committee of the University of Georgia School of Law – Special Committee for Annual Giving, 2002
BOARD OF DIRECTORS : Georgia Chamber of Commerce
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$$