Mr. Steven Adamczyk is the Managing Partner of the Firm’s wills, trusts and probate practice. He also provides counsel on community association matters and represents buyers, sellers and lenders in real estate transactions.
Additionally, Mr. Adamczyk meets with estate planning clients, drafts trust and estate related documents, oversees probate and trust administration, attends community association board and membership meetings, and drafts governing documents and amendments to community documents.
Mr. Adamczyk is also responsible for creating business organizations, limited liability companies and corporations through corporation representation. Mr. Adamczyk considers his greatest professional accomplishment to be that which he achieves on a daily basis: helping his clients accomplish their goals.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., 2008, Cum Laude
- University of Florida, B.A., 2005, Magna Cum Laude
- Cambridge University, United Kingdom, 2004, Upper Second
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS : The Florida Bar, 2008
- American Red Cross, Florida Southern Gulf Chapter, Board of Directors, 2015-Present, Vice Chair, 2017
- Covenant Church of Naples, Pianist
- Storytellers Creative Arts, Board of Directors, 2013 – 2015
- American Heart Association, Charitable Estate Planning Volunteer, 2012 – 2013
Rate : $$$$