Steven J. Forry is the supervising attorney for the Health Care Liability Practice Group in the Pittsburgh office, where he coordinates and oversees the work of six attorneys. In this role, Steven utilizes his extensive experience handling trial and appellate matters in high-exposure and high-profile cases for physicians, hospitals and professional liability insurance carriers.
He has also had primary responsibility for jury and non-jury trials in both state and federal courts in multiple jurisdictions. Steven is frequently asked by clients and industry organizations to lecture on a variety of topics concerning risk management and other legal issues affecting the health care industry. From 2014 to 2017, he was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer.
Steven graduated from The Pennsylvania State University in 1991, and received his juris doctor from Pettit College of Law at Ohio Northern University in 1994. He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, New York and West Virginia.
Steven is admitted to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia, Second and Third Judicial Departments in New York, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Claude W. Pettit College of Law (J.D., 1994)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 1991)
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- West Virginia, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
Associations & Memberships:
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$