Steven Gray work at Dickinson PLLC. Steven Gray’s practice is a general corporate and commercial practice, acting as a legal advisor to businesses on all commercial matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions of business concerns, with particular emphasis on the automotive sector
- Corporate finance matters, including asset securitizations
- Distribution agreements, marketing and license agreements
- Software development agreements for use in public infrastructure projects
- Acquisition and leasing of commercial and industrial real estate and related financing transactions
- Construction contracts and construction sub-contracts, including architect agreements, design-build agreements, and construction management agreements
- Funeral industry practices
- Joint ventures, equity participation, shareholder and partnership agreements, and succession planning
- Trucking and transportation
- Estate planning and administration
- Employment law issues
- University of Toronto
- University of Windsor Law School, 1976
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 1978
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Steven J. Gray & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Real Estate, Construction, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Steven J. Gray lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Steven J. Gray reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Steven J. Gray lawyer profile listing.