Steven Griffin focuses his practice in general litigation, with an emphasis in defending local government entities in personal injury, constitutional torts, and civil rights matters. He approaches each case with an eye toward effective and efficient resolution, whether through summary judgment, alternative dispute resolution, or trial.
Steven also enjoys serving in the local community through the Mission First Legal Aid Office, Capital Area Sunset Rotary Club, and the Central Mississippi Chapter of Christian Legal Society.
- B.A., University of Mississippi, magna cum laude, 2006
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, magna cum laude, 2009
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth District
- American Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society, Central Mississippi Chapter
- Jackson Young Lawyers
Rate : $$$