Steven J. Zucker is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he practices public finance and local government law and is Co-Chair of the Government Law and Public Finance Practice Group. He also has experience handling matters involving special assessments, and state and local taxes.
Steven serves as counsel to a wide range of local governments and special districts, including cities, community redevelopment agencies, community development districts and transportation authorities in the offering of tax-exempt bonds, notes and other forms of indebtedness. He provides legal advice on local government law issues, including the Sunshine Law and the Public Records Law in the State of Florida.
In addition, Steven has served in the capacity of underwriter’s counsel and trustee’s counsel in tax-exempt bond offerings. Prior to joining the firm in 2002, Steven worked with the City Attorney’s Office for the City of Orlando, Florida.
- University of Florida, J.D., 1988
- University of Florida, M.B.A., 1988
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A., 1985
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Orange County Bar Association
- City, County, Local Government Law Section of The Florida Bar
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Rate : $$$$