Steven L. Bloch joined the firm earlier this year with more than 20 years of experience in the litigation of complex class, group and direct actions involving insurance and financial products and services, consumer fraud, employee and health benefits, antitrust and securities.
In addition, he has a wide range of complex commercial litigation experience, including corporate disputes, civil RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act), business torts, real estate, and labor and employment.
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Juris Doctor
- State University of New York at Albany, NY, Bachelor of Arts
Rate : $$$