Steven L. Brown, who joined the firm in June, 2004, was previously a partner with the Firm of Tolerton & Brown, P.C.
Mr. Brown has over thirty years’ experience and has concentrated his practice in the areas of representing creditors in bankruptcy, foreclosure, business, corporate, and residential real estate transactions.
He represents over a dozen Credit Unions, several Banks and vehicle financing companies in banking cases.
- Virginia 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia 1984
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit 1984
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia 1984
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 1981
Rate : $$$