Steven R. Meier is chair of Seyfarth’s Corporate Department and co-chair of the firm’s Tax Practice. He is a deal lawyer with broad experience in designing and implementing U.S. domestic and cross-border corporate and real estate transactions. Mr. Meier is active in the capital markets industry, where he advises clients in the design, implementation and monetization of traditional and alternative real estate investment programs.
His mergers and acquisitions practice involves counseling strategic and financial buyers and entrepreneurs on the corporate and tax aspects of domestic and cross-border business acquisitions and dispositions.
Mr. Meier has been recognized by The Legal 500 for his tax and mergers and acquisitions practices, and he is a frequent speaker on tax and business issues in real estate securities programs and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- J.D., Columbia Law School (1998)
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, all years
- A.M., Harvard University (1991)
- B.A., University of Wisconsin (1988)
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Investment Program Association
- Real Estate Roundtable (Tax Policy Advisory Committee (TPAC) Member, 2017)
Rate : $$$