Steven Ray McNeely is a licensed Arkansas attorney, with over twenty years of experience practicing in the State of Arkansas, in state and federal Courts. He is the owner of the Office of Steven McNeely Attorney dba.
Steven served his country well and is now a retired United States Army Reserve Judge Advocate General.
He is the four time former Chair of the Arkansas Bar Association, Workers Compensation Section. He has lectured legal topics on numerous occasions.
- Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas Law School, Fayetteville, Arkansas (Graduated 1996)
- Bachelor of Arts in History from Henderson State University, Arkansas(Graduated 1988)
- Arkadelphia High School- 1884
- Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course-1998
- Judge Advocate Officer Advance Course-2001
Rate : $$$