Steven R. Parson is a partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Steven assists developers, lenders and borrowers in real estate acquisition, development, construction and sale, commercial leasing, lending and high-profile loan workouts and foreclosures.
He represents national and local developers, national lending institutions, public and private entities and individuals in a full range of sophisticated matters involving regional shopping malls, office buildings, retail centers, large-scale residential communities, project financing, multi-state real estate loans, and loan syndications.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1982
- Article and Comments Editor, University of Miami Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., with high distinction, 1978
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Fellow, The Florida Bar Foundation
- Legislative Review Committee, Northern Palm Beach County Improvement District
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers, 1998-present
- Chancellor, Good Shepherd Episcopal Church and School
Rate : $$$