For more than 25 years, Steve Rahhal has exclusively represented employers in virtually every aspect of the employee-employer relationship, appearing on behalf of management before state and federal courts, the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and the Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division.
He has specific experience with: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act, The Family and Medical Leave Act, The National Labor Relations Act, The Fair Labor Standards Act.
Board certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, he regularly represents clients in all areas of traditional labor law, from helping companies to maintain a union-free environment to handling union organizing campaigns, collective bargaining, unfair labor practices, and arbitrations.
A frequent speaker before business and professional associations throughout the country, Steve has made numerous presentations on NLRB developments and union activities to various diverse groups, including employer associations and bar groups.
Steve currently serves as part of the core group of the firm’s Traditional Labor Law Practice Group. Previously, he worked at two other law firms in the Dallas area.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1987
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Chairman, Corporate Counsel Section, Dallas Bar Association, 2018
- Former Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Corporate Counsel Section, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Executive Council, Corporate Law Section, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Executive Council, Labor and Employment Law Section, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$$