Steven N. Royce focuses his practice in the areas of banking, real estate, and commercial transaction law.
- Drafted petition for exemption for client’s commercial use of an Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS/Drone) with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Assisted in drafting loan modification documents
- Assisted in preparing documents for real estate transactions
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. West Virginia University
- CALI Award – Insurance
- CALI Award – Transactional Skills
- Graduated magna cum laude, West Virginia University, B.S. (Accounting)
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Steven Royce & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Banking, Real Estate, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Steven Royce lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Steven Royce reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Steven Royce lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers