Steven William Paciorka work at Sterling Law Office. Practice areas Divorce and separation, Child custody, Family, Business, Bankruptcy and debt.
- Michigan State University College of Law,J.D-2008
- Michigan State University,BA-1999
- State Bar of Michigan (2008)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan (2008)
- United States District Court, Western District of Michigan (2009)
Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan (2008-present)
- Grand Traverse-Leelanau-Antrim Bar Association (2009-present)
- Federal Bar Association, Western District of Michigan (2010 – present)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Steven William Paciorka & Sterling Law Office can handle?
Sterling Law Office can handle cases related to laws concerning Banking, Family, Divorce, Child Custody, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Sterling Law Office located?
How much would it cost to hire Sterling Law Office?
Steven William Paciorka lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Steven William Paciorka reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Steven William Paciorka lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates