Steven G. Williamson is an associate in the Houston office of King & Spalding and is a member of the firm’s Trial Practice and Global Disputes group. His practice includes product liability, environmental contamination, construction, non-compete, and complex commercial matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Steven worked as an associate at a large international law firm in Houston, Texas, with a focus on employment issues and large collective actions.
Before entering private practice, he served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Rhesa H. Barksdale of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and for the Honorable Brian S. Miller of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas. Steven graduated magna cum laude from Rutgers University School of Law, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the school’s law review.
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law
- B.A. Journalism, Rutgers College-New Brunswick
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$