Stewart Paul Galbraith is Managing Partner of Penney and Associates. Born March 25, 1964; admitted to the California bar in 1990. Mr. Galbraith received his B.A., with honors, from California State University at Sacramento in 1987. He graduated from California Western School of Law in 1990, Cum Laude, where he served as an editor and staff writer for the California Western Law Review.
Mr. Galbraith received the American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Writing and interned at the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District. Following law school, Mr. Galbraith worked for eight years with a Sacramento insurance defense law firm, defending personal injury cases.
In 1998, he began his employment with Penney & Associates in Roseville, specializing in personal injury law. In July of 1999, he opened and began managing the Penney & Associates satellite office in Chico, California, limiting his practice to personal injury cases on behalf of the injured party. Penney and Associates California Personal Injury Lawyers is fortunate to have the expertise of Mr. Galbraith as well as be on the team.
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor – 1990
- California State University, Sacramento, BA – Bachelor of Arts – 1987
- American Trial Lawyers Association, member, 1998 – Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1990 – Present
- State Bar of California, Member, 1990 – Present
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California, Member, 1990 – Present
Rate : $$$